Fishing & Hunting Guide & Outfitters Insurance

Our liability insurance starts at $395 for fishing guides and outfitters and $595 for hunting guides and outfitters. Apply today with our easy online application in a couple minutes.

As a guide or outfitter, your clients hire you for your expertise. No matter how cautious you are, unfortunately, accidents do happen. That’s why guides and outfitters across the United States rely on Cross Current Insurance to protect themselves and their businesses.

Our policies cover your operations in all 50 States and US Territories. If you want to run your business the right way by protecting your clients, and your livelihood, contact us!

Apply for fishing guide & outfitter insurance


Let us know how we can help and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as we can.

Insurance Coverage

  • Property
  • General Liability
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • Auto
  • Umbrella
  • Bonds
  • Trip Cancellation
  • Charter Boat
  • Life Insurance

Other Businesses We Insure

Manufacturers & Distributors liability insurance

Manufacturers & Distributors

Property & Casualty
Employee Benefits

Property and casualty insurance for Fly Fishing Lodges and resorts

Lodges & Resorts

Property & Casualty
Employee Benefits

Property and casualty insurance for associations &and outdoor advocacy groups

Associations & Outdoor Advocacy Groups

Property & Casualty
Employee Benefits
Member Affinity Plans

Flyz shop and retail stores property and casualty insurance for hats, gear, pants, rods, reels

Retailers & E-Commerce

Property & Casualty
Employee Benefits

Outdoor enthusiasts brown fish catch

Outdoor Enthusiasts & Stakeholders

Property & Casualty
Employee Benefits
Individual Insurance

An affordable alternative to traditional

health insurance

Fly fishing guide and outfitter with brown trout

Got questions?  We’ve got answers.

Edit Modal/Lightbox

Did somebody say cookies?

This website collects cookies to deliver better user experience and to analyze our website traffic and performance; we never collect any personal data.